A Message Regarding COVID-19
In this time of uncertainty and understandable concern about the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that we have a continuity plan in place to continue to serve our clients. We are committed to continuing our service for our clients while ensuring the safety and health of our team. As the status of this situation is constantly changing, we are staying apprised of the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and state and local authorities.
BenePro is doing its part to help slow the spread of this virus by:
- We have ceased all nonessential travel.
- We have moved all seminars and meetings to virtual teleconferences.
- We have closed our office to outside visitors. Those clients needing to drop off payments can do so with a drop off box at our entrance.
- Any employee who has recently traveled or otherwise been exposed or in contact with someone who has been exposed to the virus will self-isolate for a period of 14 days.
- Any employee who is experiencing any cold or flu systems will remain home to reduce the transmission of any illnesses in the office.
- All of our employees have the proper equipment that allows them to work from home. In the event that we are required to shut down our office for a period of time, we will ask all employees to work from home and continue to provide services to our clients remotely. Our at-home employees will have the same access and will be able to provide the same level of service as they do in our office.
- Our IT Operations are scaled to provide for the expansion from today’s partial remote staff to complete remote staff, if required, with capacity and redundancy for ongoing information technology support.
- We are in contact with each of our vendors to ensure they have the appropriate business continuity plans in place to support us.
If you have specific concerns, please reach out to us and we will address your concerns. We appreciate your understanding through this difficult time and we hope that you stay safe and healthy.
Please visit HRPro’s Educational Videos page for “Precautions to take during the Coronavirus” and “Tips for Working from Home”.
HRPro’s HR Consulting Team has also prepared some documents that may assist you. Please feel free to download and share as needed.
Stop the Spread of Germs at Work Poster
Social Distancing Guidelines Poster
Memos for you to use/edit for your organization:
Temporary Telecommuting Arrangements