Seminars, meetings, webinars – check back frequently for exciting new events.
- This event has passed.
Strength in Numbers: Surefire Strategies for Lowering Your Benefit Spend in 2021
August 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
If there is one thing that experts agree on is that health insurance premiums in 2021 will rise. It is just a matter of how much. The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has not only impacted our economy but is having a huge impact on insurers. Southeast Michigan is seeing a higher than average COVID-19 utilization, with higher remote services being used and inpatient costs stemming from the virus greater than other areas. Some experts are predicting increases upwards of 40%. That type of increase would be devastating for an organization of any size.
The question is what, as an employer, can you do now to mitigate detrimental increases to your health plan in the coming years?
BenePro has a proactive solution to get ahead of these rising costs. In this informative webinar you will learn how to:
• Control your insurance costs for 2021 and beyond
• Get ahead of rising premiums
• Empower your employees to be advocates of their own healthcare spend
• Gain access to a wide array of tools and programs
• Stabilize or decrease benefit costs at the end of each plan year
• Get unused premium returned to you
Please join us for this 1-hour webinar to learn how to take control of your benefits spend.
This webinar is designed for organizations with 50 or more employees.
August 19, 2020